Saturday, September 26, 2009

What wedding?

I saw The Lost Symbol at Clementi just now. 

I really, really need that book. 

I'll get it someday, you'll see, but the thing costs nearly fifty bucks, and as much as a desperate ass I sound, even I won't spend that much on a book. 

What makes me feel bad is that a lot of people must've read it by now, and I can't help but feel a little envious. 

I spent half my day finishing off 'The Amber Spyglass' today. I've read it such a long time ago, I couldn't really remember exactly how it ended, so it was unputdownable(<- this is a real word, by the way). 

Today was kinda dull-ish, so I'll type about yesterday. 

I think I'll be able to pass our Math test. It wasn't as awful as I thought it would be, though I know I had some trouble with positive/negative signs. Don't like those.

Anyway, I'm awfully glad it's off my chest now, and now I can start worrying about other things (like more tests, homework and eventually exams). 

And I think our History presentation was slightly screwed up, because our powerpoint presentation points were neither powerful nor pointy enough. 

Kept making lame jokes during the presentation, too. I should really stop referring to them as eyebrow man and goatee man. I don't intend to be rude, but it's just so epic

The other presentations were pretty amusing, 'cause of all the talking about polygamy and getting owned in elections. 

Went to watch the Chinese Orchestra concert with Fatinn after all that to support Emily. We sat with Kelvin (who had nothing better to do) and attempted to remix a few of the songs rap-style. 

I think Dr Hang is cool 'cause he can play the erhu. Man, that's awesome. 

Anyway, I've got to go now. Need to shower and then probably take a look at that Chem tutorial of ours while keeping track of qualifying at the Live Race Centre and here.

Adieu.

Forza Ferrari.

No comments: