Thursday, April 12, 2012

Indubitably.

The Avengers sort of "world premiered" yesterday, but not where I am, so you can't really call it a "world premier". Either way, I'm super pumped to watch it. I'm going to watch it multiple times. Multiple. Indubitably. I will do it. That's the idea. Since it'll be out the day before our last paper, I'm going to watch it after our exams, and again, and again, and again, with anyone who's happening to be going. That is the extent of my fandom.

Fingers crossed it's brilliant. Oh please oh please oh please.

Been quite busy as of late (when am I not). And this week wasn't even a real week (I mean, it's got days and all, but they were all out of order and left most of us quite disoriented). Monday was Friday, Tuesday was Tuesday but with extra Mol Gen, Wednesday was occupied with extra Chem and a workshop, and today was one of the most regular, but then tomorrow is Speech Day and hence no class. It's going to be another non-weekend, too. Goodness.

Had my English current affairs presentation on Monday. Didn't do too badly, I think, but my vocabulary (or lack thereof) got the better of me and Ms Dass only gave me an A-. I think she gave me an A-. I make assumptions. But it's a good grade considering how well I've been doing for English lately (not well at all). I think it's just that I like presenting, so it seemed quite natural and she enjoyed it.

Article clashed, but Ye Ye and Kesh were super nice and they went to pick different articles the night before. Felt so grateful.

Talked about leadership qualities during CCA with Dr Li, and I'm definitely lacking in many areas. I'm not perfect, and I don't know why they don't kick me out and find someone else, but they're too nice to do so. I'm not even going to talk about improving, because then I'll judge myself and seem even more pathetic when I don't.


Tuesday was okay. Found Brendan's presentation good (solid A, to quote Ms Dass) and Pin's immensely funny (even though he was talking about manslaughter and stuff). Don't even need to talk about Math anymore, 'cause we always do the same thing now; AP Calculus AB past year papers.

Mol Gen consultation (or basically extra class for reviewing and asking questions) with Dr Tang was quite helpful. Was sort of falling asleep near the end though, despite us laughing (or raising eyebrows) at Dr Tang's (probably unintended) sexual innuendo. Epic stuff.

Finished up and printed our lab report in the evening, then worked on some animating. I feel more in touch with AAE now, and it feels good. I hate rushed work though. I also hate that some people think it's that easy to create certain things, and that you just do some clicking and mouse-dragging and you get a perfect sequence straight away. There's so much work that goes into these things.

Wednesday was over surprisingly fast.


Chem today was okay, went through a few questions and stuff. Thankfully passed my quiz (and now Dr Li won't think I'm so stupid. It's hard having a Chem O teacher as one of your CCA teachers. Worse for Mr Xie 'cause I don't even take Chinese). Bet with Pin that I'd fail, so I passed him ten bucks during class, but then he's so nice he passed it back to me once class was over (dude, you are awesome).

I understand Physio. I'm glad I can announce that.

I saw some logic in Physics too, which I found reassuring. It's quite ironic that the only subject I seem convinced I can get an A in is Math, which I used to be terrible at. Heck.

Also found out that Sooraj follows me on Twitter, because I saw my tweets when he was reading his timeline in class. It's funny how you don't really know who's following you.

Retested (or rather watched people retest) NAPFA stations during PE. Feeling quite very the unfit.


Okay, going off now.

Night.



P.S. The weather over the past few weeks has been amazing and cold and lovely and rainy. Enjoying every moment.

P.P.S. AP Calculus mock on Monday, which will be our final exam for Math for the semester. Scary.

No comments: