Thursday, April 05, 2012

One-off.

Watching Michael McIntyre videos on Youtube right now (where else), and laughing my ass off. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, goodness me.

This one is especially accurate, because I find myself being very ashamed of my passport photo as well, but then you have to realise that you really do look like that. It's basically you, but without the angle you find yourself most coming in, or your award-winning smile. That's what you look like to everyone else. I think if anyone can find you attractive in a passport or IC photo, they're either very into you, or you're ridiculously attractive in real life from any angle and at any time.


Anyway, been a busy, hectic week, and since the weekend's already started (Good Friday is good), I've got a bit of time to post here.

Had Math and English on Tuesday. Morning was quite a nonevent. English summative was quite fun, because it's not often when I come across a list of essay questions and instantly know which one I want to do, but it happened then. I didn't even bother to read the other questions. Like, there was probably never a question better suited for me. Fun stuff, definitely. We'll see how I do (hopefully not another C+), but I don't regret.

Had a chocolate fondue cluster celebration in the evening, which was tasty and entertaining. I enjoy talking with my clustermates. We are awesome.

Worked on the SIMC animation thing at night, then met Mrs Lay Wednesday morning. Have plenty to do, definitely. It's a scary thought.

Also found out our Math test scores yesterday, and I must say I did reasonably okay. Could've done better, but then I messed up one MCQ question and lost a mark. Tsk.

Watched '3 Idiots' in the theatrette with 03 and 04 for ACE, because our ACE topic of the week was stress and stress management. I think every crazy mugger person should watch it. Only had fifty minutes out of the two-hour movie, but I thought it was good stuff.

Had a mass Chem lecture in the afternoon, where almost everyone in the level went to the audi to listen to Dr Dewey talk about things. Came back and slept my evening away, which was bad since I had a Chem and Physio quiz the next day.

Studied for Chem, but read through Physio notes once, but totally messed Chem up and found Physio surprisingly straightforward. Bad, bad bad. I don't think I even know how to think anymore and I disappoint myself with my lack of intellect.


Prac-ed during Physics today, then had our NAPFA five stations during PE. A, A, A, one more pull-up to an A, and one more centimetre to a B. Wanted to redeem myself after a disgraceful 2.4, but I think I'm getting old. My standing broad jump improved, anyway.

It's funny how a lot of us claim we don't care and we shouldn't care because it doesn't apply to us anyway (girls and foreigners, and I am both), but I think we secretly all do. It's like cool to be fit and able, you know? I don't want people to assume I'm this fat lard who can't do nuts.

Then went out for dinner with KT, Kelvin and Wee Thean since it's a pseudo-Friday.

Tired now, so going to watch 'War Horse' until I fall asleep and wake up to the actual Friday.

Good night.


P.S. I don't see how this interview is even legal. The cheekbones, the accents, the deep voices, the vocabulary. Goodness. Too much, too much. British actors.


No comments: