Sunday, November 25, 2012

Danke.

Race Day is on Star Sports right now, and it's raining, and I'm downstairs alone waiting for the last race of the 2012 F1 season. Man I am excited. 

It's Michael Schumacher's last race, too, and they're showing a tribute to him now. His comeback from his first retirement wasn't as good as everyone wanted it to be, but we're still grateful for what he's done for F1. As a kid I really liked him, and he was like my racing hero, and I quite disliked Alonso then because he would come and steal victories from Schumi, but we have to realise that the old need to make way for the young. It's a sport that requires ultimate physical fitness and reflexes, and sometimes when you're older you might not be that good anymore. 

Danke, Schumi. 

Okay, week recap: 

Tuesday: Did nothing, went swimming, loved swimming, yeah. 

Wednesday: Hmm I do not remember what happened here. I think I went out for lunch with my mum and aunt, then hung around my mum's office reading 'A Storm of Swords'. 

Thursday: New cover up, nothing much, then hung around the Internet and stuff. 

Friday: Went to a wedding.

Saturday: First driving lesson of the year, hopefully will pass driving test in a few weeks. Wasn't so bad; only stalled a few times, and could control the car rather well. Didn't kill anybody either. Finished reading 'A Storm of Swords', then went out to my great uncle's house for Alyssa's birthday celebration, then came back to watch qualifying. Here goes new vlog.

Today: Went out to watch 'Rise of the Guardians' with my family. It was okay; very prettily animated (Jack Frost has great hair) but it's like a really typical children's movie, so nothing special at all. Then had Indian food for dinner. So good. 


Oh, the Brazilian national anthem is going off now. 

Adieu. 

P.S. The Voice, I'm catching up with it. So goood.

No comments: