Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sweet, sweet freedom.

I don't know what to do first. To blog? Yes.

Ahh.... Who in the world does not love the sweet, sweet, smell of freedom? 

To tell you the truth, it wasn't as awesome as I expected it to be because of the stupid "nobody balanced their final accounts" thing. Spent a whole hour worrying like hell. Must be the biggest mistake made by the Gov't ever? Who knows?


I kept this weird mini-journal thing in my phone...

16/10 - Day 1. 
Two papers so far. Not bad, not bad. I think I can make it, though the stress is kicking in. 

19/10 - Day 4. 
I feel as if I'm undergoing treatment for drug withdrawal. My doctor says it's exam stress, I say it's the lack of internet. I think I'm going crazy. Lewis Hamilton the self-centred git has extended his lead over Massa, much to my chagrin. Two more days until the freedom countdown is whittled down to single digits. I must go on. 9 more papers. 

22/10 - Day 7.
My brain is slowly rotting away, turning into mush as I try to cram three years of outdated Geography into my head. You'd think studying would mean an increase in brain activity, therefore a healthier brain, but that is a lie. In six hours, I will be emptying my head of this and cram IRK instead. Oh the horror. 7 more papers to freedom.

23/10 - Day 8. 
IRK is over. I feel... considerably happier. I screwed up a few questions though, but what's over is over. 3 papers to freedom. Science, History the brain-saturater and Commerce, the living hell of a thousand accounts. 

25/10 - Day 10. 
Two papers left. Oh wow... I think I may actually be able to survive this.

26/10 - Day 11. 
What is the mystery of this non-stop rain?

27/10 - Day 12. 
My brain is saturated. Heat and stir, I say, heat and stir. I can't wait to empty my brain out by tomorrow.

28/10 - Day 13. 
One more paper to go. I feel eager for freedom. I'm not even in the mood to read about insurance and the like. 
Few hours later- I am so BORED! Commerce is hella dull. My pencil's out of lead (or sticks of carbon, whichever), and I can't jot down stupid notes on my notes...

29/10 - Day 14. 
The "Computer" people must be really happy now...

30/10 - Day 15.
This is it. Wish me luck, and that my accounts balance.


Apparently my accounts didn't balance, so... Meh. 

What counts now is that I'm free from the Pointless Meaningless Brain-torturer or PMB as you call it, except when the word "results" comes after it, then I feel slightly queasy. But what's done is done, and I can't change it, so what's the point of caring anymore? =) 

No comments: