Friday, October 31, 2008

Time.

I was going to upload many pictures, but I think Blogger couldn't take it, so I'll leave it.

Plus, I'm lazy.

Lazy-bones.

I'm around...a hundred plus pages into Brisingr, and so far it's good and I kinda like it. I haven't loved it yet, but I'm seriously hooked. Reading is like a drug. It's like a movie you can watch over and over again, it's something you can do on a rainy day, enjoy a little privacy, in a world of your own and forget about your own worries while embracing the story being told. 

Urm... You didn't have to read the above paragraph. You know that, right?

But I digress. Brisingr is, so far, partly about how a lovelorn Eragon mourns the fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend after watching his cousin being happy with his fiancee. I'm not sure what this translates as though. It's quite complicated and all, what with all the emotions brewing, and the fighting, and the dragons (I have no idea why I included them, but whatever), and the no meat eating, and the being guilty about killing people. 
Christopher Paolini sure does have a lot of time on his hands.

I didn't watch the Amazing Race Asia last night, 'cause I attended my dad's friend's kid's birthday party. I'll show you pictures of the cake maybe tomorrow. 
Fortunately Jan was there. Otherwise, I would've died of boredom long, long ago. 
Watching all the other kids play games made me miss being a little kid. 
The times where one could play stupid games and not realise they're stupid. Ah. Good times, good times.

Today, my cousin gave birth (albeit prematurely) to a baby (well obviously) girl (oooh, girls are rare in my family, both sides). 

If you didn't understand the above sentence, that's okay, because it took me quite a while to get it right. 

Lovely birthdate, I might like to add. Halloween. Pure awesome.

Like Nathan's birthdate: Sixth of June, 2006. At six in the morning. 

Lawa, right?

Of course.

Congratulations to my uncle and aunt for being grandparents for the first time ever, and to my cousin and cousin-in-law for being parents.  =)

I like it when people are happy. 

Call me simple, but that's the way it is.

No comments: