Monday, June 25, 2012

Valencia 2012.

Missed the race and I'm sad. I haven't missed a race since Montreal 2010, and I was hoping to maintain that record.

Sigh.

I don't know whether to be happy that the results were awesome or sad that I missed a race yielding such awesome results. But either way, Alonso won in his home country and he's on top of the standings and Kimi was second and Schumi was third. Probably the best podium in a long time, for me and the other people who support Ferrari and Alonso and Kimi and Schumi. Yay.

It must've been really frustrating for Vettel (whose car broke down), Grosjean (I don't know what happened to him), and Hamilton (who crashed out thanks to Maldonado), but I am quite grateful it's Alonso who's broken the seven-for-seven streak.


First day of school today, nothing much. Must've yawned like, fifty times during our Chem majors practical today. It's so weird to have a practical the first thing on the first day of school. Just added stuff together and wrote down a few things.

Then had our first Biochem lesson, with Ms Renata. Pretty okay, and then received a bunch of handouts and notes and readings and stuff. Goodness. The semester's starting pretty heavy duty. Then there are those people who dropped Bio and their classes have Bio back-to-back, so it's pretty much a five-hour break for them. Lucky, but missing out on Bio.


So yeah, everything's pretty much back to normal now. Hopefully we'll all survive this semester.

Night.


Oh, and watched 'Brave' last Thursday. Beautiful cinematography, yes. Thoroughly enjoyed it.


P.S. And the Internet connection here is killing me.

No comments: