Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Intellectually challenged.

Why do I have two seemingly identical versions of 'Sunshine of Your Love' by Cream? One's from my Complete Clapton album, and another's from Disraeli Gears. Hmm.

Anyway, I must've kept it for a reason.

Student Council Presidential elections have begun, for the 9th Council Exco. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. I mean, yeah it's great and all, and I support our Council and everything, but they have such a small impact in my life it really doesn't matter to me what they do, so when they ask us to vote for a president it's just going to boil down to who we think seems more charismatic on stage. I don't see why anyone would want to constantly complain about the council though; seems to me they're working hard enough.

Started the day with Chem Hons, brilliant stuff. Got our tests back, and did disappointingly terribly, and I just felt like I wanted to give up on life right then and there.

Then had Math, where we finished off Chapter 5 and then decided whether to take AP stats. I don't know. I signed up for it, but it's like five hours a week next sem, which means we'll have wasted a hundred hours of our lives on that module, not to mention the studying and the assignment-completing and the exam-taking. It's like I'm digging my own grave. But I'd like it on my CV.

Had lunch, and I realised how much I missed having lunch with our class. We're awesome.

ACE was fun, because we gave Ms Dass her 'Dass Mug', which is basically a colour-changing mug that has her face on it, along with the caption 'It's My Mug!'. Aren't we geniuses. I think she was quite flattered.

Then had to talk about academic integrity, which made absolutely no sense, because everyone sees everything differently.

All right, I'm going to have to go and study for tomorrow's Inorganic Chem test. Failing one Chem module doesn't mean I should fail the other one too.

Night.

No comments: