Saturday, November 01, 2008

I loves cake.

Hey, Myra, have fun being a flag-pole (j/k). You, Wani, Naimah, Fazrul and I will not be there when the MYBs hit Excapade tomorrow.

Oh the meh-ness. Meh.

Before I indulge myself in building my newly-designed (I was bored during Commerce revision) house in The Sims 2, I present to you... pictures of cake. 

My brother's birthday cake. All wrapped up nicely Elmo-style in fruit and sweet, sweet chocolate.

Then this is a random picture of Fun Donuts when I passed by on my way to my cousins' birthday party. No, I didn't not get my grammar wrong. Three of them celebrate at the same time to cut costs. Not a good idea, honestly. The KFC staff nearly went mad. Back to the picture, compare it (stark contrast) to one a took a few months ago when it first opened. I wanted to take a picture of the shop being empty and lonely, but this man had to decide to buy doughnuts. 

 This purple cake is from the birthday party of an eight-year old I attended a few nights ago. The cream layer on top is severely thick. It should be illegal. Can you imagine how much fat is in that thing?

By the way, it's the first of November today. It seems like just yesterday PMB was starting. 


P.S. Should I or should I not stay up till three in the morning to watch qualifying? Hmm.

No comments: