Thursday, June 09, 2011

Dreadfully Ever After

Just in case anybody still reads this (which I have come to highly doubt over the years, because honestly, people tell me frankly that they simply don't care), yes, I am in fact still very much alive, albeit on a dosage of antibiotics to fend off an evil-looking ear infection that's interestingly painless but really itchy.

Doctor says I have allergic reactions to impure (cheap, he means) metals and my piercing holes are now fiercely rejecting them and I'll probably have to go piercingless for the time being until I get them repierced or never do.

But who can stand not having piercings once they've already had? I mean, they look so awesome, and I can't stand looking sub-awesome without them.

Anyway, apart from the minor setback, I've accomplished a few things in the past few days.

Finished watching all the available episodes of 'The Big Bang Theory', and watched many, many of the Shaytards' vlogs, and attempted to play a few songs so I won't seem to be losing out to those other self-proclaimed guitarist people.

Also, I finished reading 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After' earlier on, and it was awesome. There's just so much awesomeness and gore and ridiculously put romance one book can handle.

I'll probably never be able to look at Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice' the same way ever again, because I will forever associate the Bennets with Shaolin and the Darcys with Shinobi and the entire setting in early 19th-century England with pestilence and zombies and unreasonably unreasonable people.

I seriously hope they make a movie out of the entire series, and thus enlighten the rest of the world to hilarious bloody zombie-ful action-romance-comedy. Fingers crossed.


Oh, and speaking of movies, if 'The Hobbit' production disappoints, I will lose faith in Peter Jackson forever, and then amass as many crazed LotR fans as possible, fly out to New Zealand or wherever he'll be and then seek justice.

There, I have spoken.

Adieu.


No comments: