Thursday, June 23, 2011

Heaven Help Us.

Hello blogosphere. I'm back because it's the penultimate day of my holidays and I just wanted get the ball rolling again.

Listening to 'Heaven Help Us' by MCR, because I realised I didn't have that song when my cousin played it in the car earlier. I love how she loves MCR too. So very proud. We spent the drive pointing out to my mum that MCR's 'I'm Not Okay (I Promise)' helps us by telling us it's perfectly okay to accept the fact that you're not okay. And since acceptance is the first step to facing a problem, it's good for you.

So yes, I love MCR. I will never tire of saying that.


Anyway, just deleted a post entitled 'Montreal 2011' because I fell asleep before I could type anything. Was epic disappointed when I woke up and found out about Ferrari's terrible luck. Congrats to Button on winning, though. Couldn't have been luckier.


Accomplished very few things during the holidays. Only things I've done are watch 'Green Lantern' with my family and then rewatch 'Inception' with my mum, reread 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' (and hence stiffened my resolve to get a tattoo of an eye on my left ankle), and eat and eat and eat (weight-gaining over the holidays is acceptable because of the availability of good food).


Realised while watching 'Green Lantern' that glasses really do work wonders. I swear I've never seen a movie that clearly before. Such clear picture. That was probably why I thought it was all right, and enjoyed it. Wasn't expecting much, to be honest (after 'Thor' disappointed, I wasn't taking any chances). They can't introduce something that epic in one sitting.


And yes, I have gotten a pair of glasses, but the good thing is that I can choose when I want to wear them and when I want to look like less of a nerd. That's because I don't really need them, but I don't want to overstrain my eyes like I've been doing for the past few months, and also because being able to watch movies clearly (amongst other things, of course) is super addictive.

Yeah, all right.

Sums up my holiday.

Back to school and non-rotting-awayness tomorrow.

Going to be oh so fun.

Fun fun fun looking forward to the new sem.



P.S. Daniel Handler is awesome.

P.P.S. And so is Neil Patrick Harris. I love him for his talent and sense of humour.

No comments: