Monday, June 27, 2011

Jobless monk.

Oh hey there, just done watching yet another episode of Pokémon season 2, or better known as the Orange Island season where Ash and Misty leave Brock behind 'cause he's too busy trying to pick up chicks and go ridin' on a Lapras from one random island to another with a dude named Tracey.

Yes, I've finally moved on from my "I must only watch the first season because the rest is crap" nonsense, because to be honest with you, my resolve isn't as tough as my curiosity. Also, Dawn's Piplup is too cute to be missed out on.

I've come to a conclusion that getting glasses has only enhanced my apparent nerdiness, and therefore I should not let anyone see me wearing them. But then again, there's nothing to be ashamed of, is there? I'm unsure.

So I enjoy watching Pokémon, and was once so obsessed with the Sims (from the original to TS3) that I'd play for hours every day. So I'm an epic fan of LotR and like comic books and stuff. So what. Let it be. I like it (although I honestly don't know why I'm in a math and science school; I'm not cut out for it, really).

But whatever. I like to be able to see things clearly once in a while. It's fun. I bet a lot of people take being able to see out of both eyes at a time for granted, but it never fails to amaze me. It's so cool, trust me.


School today was okay, thankfully didn't die. Had Math, and realised I've completely forgotten how to differentiate things. Then had Physics, where Mr Yeo spent most of the time talking about completely irrelevant things and tormenting Insan with balloons (talk about irrational fears).

Bio was nice, because it was all evolution. Evolutionary Bio is going to be awesome, I can feel it. Am totally going to enjoy this module.

Then went out after school with MJ and Rania to get Wai Yin's birthday present, came back, finally met Woan Chyi ('cause she only got back today, for totally reasonable reasons), had dinner, slacked, cluster meeting-ed, and now I'm here still avoiding work.

Whoops, gotta go now.

Adieu.


P.S. Why are some people so jobless?


No comments: