Monday, June 06, 2011

Farseer.

Been off for a week, and now I'm back leeching off the Internet like Rebecca Black's 'Friday' thrives on YouTube dislikes.

My lack of Internet activity has put me back another week from the Shaytards' vlogs, but that's okay, because they'll still be there waiting for me no matter how long I put off watching (unless, of course, the Internet dies, God forbid). I've got my own living to do now.

Just finished reading 'Assassin's Quest' by Robin Hobb, and man was it good. So well laid-out, and so nicely fit together. No complaints there.

So like, yeah. I'm like, still stuck in the Realm of the Elderlings and have to pull myself out of it and into reality.


Watched 'X-Men: First Class' a few days ago (days of the week no longer matter to me because I'm on holiday and all non-school days are pretty much the same). I loved it. I've come to this understanding that the movies depict their take on the situation, and do not necessarily have to strictly follow the order of the comics (which are confusing on their own). So yeah, this take was good and I enjoyed it, although it unnerved me to see Azazel so minion-like and not being a boss like I've always envisioned him.


Apart from that, I've done nothing much other than eat, sleep, and eat again.

Oh yay.



No comments: