Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another day, another post.

Yesterday... All my troubles seemed so far away...
XD

No, I was just trying to think of a sentence that concerned "yesterday". Went to some CNY party, and spent almost an hour refusing to go to some badminton outing Jan invited me to. No! I need time for myself, you know. If I went, I'd reach home around this time, exhausted and with Purchases and Sales Journals waiting for me. 

Enough about yesterday. Excuses saja... I was busy, so couldn't blog. Was woken up my mum, wanted to sleep more so I told her I was going to stay at home to do my turtle poster. Leaving one of my turtles uncoloured, I left for training. When I came back fully exhausted and bored (I'm serious here, too many people), then went to said CNY party. Came back after ten post meridien (p.m. to you folks out there) and realised I hadn't completed my poster yet. 
I then grabbed my box of colour pens and started scribbling whatever nonsense that came into my head. It came out as "Turtle eggs... Don't freaking eat them. Don't be stupid."
No wait, that wasn't right, was it? I was glad I had written it on a different piece of paper.
By some miracle I managed to finish it and pass it up this morning.

Highlights of the day:

- 'Cher Sofy announced that somehow, we have another mix-up and we have to go back to the houses we accidentally got put in for this year only then return to our original houses the following year as the name lists had already been made official and she (along with the other careless teachers) wanted to avoid conflict and so on. Confused yet? I definitely was. I want to be in Hulu and that's final.

- Then she gave out our Commerce papers. Somehow five of us managed to score full marks. I haven't the slightest idea of how that happened. The lucky people? Sil Suan, Stephanie, Fazrul, Razi (how?) and yours truly. Baoxin got a 99.5%.

- My English marks were total crap and my summary was gay.

- Wani almost killed me by jumping on me and attempting to hug (a struggling) me 'cause she got 99.5 for her Commerce too. I told Maz that if she didn't get a hundred, she could "kill Fazrul brabis-abisnya". Okay, tampar only. She got a 99.5 too.

- We watched Al Gore's 'An Inconvenient Truth' during Science. I found it very inspirational. 
I arrived early at the lab, being the punctual student I am (no, I was just lazy to go up to class again, so I left my things at the lab first) to find our teacher playing with the speed of the documentary. Al Gore in chipmunk version? Cute. An Inconvenient Cuteness. I've noticed that if people think you're cute, they never take you seriously.

Global warming is a serious issue here. I just wanna make Earth last a bit longer. So that one day if I have children, and if my children have children, they'd get to see how beautiful the Earth can really be. Like it is right now and won't be in the future.
Like right now, we're experiencing climate change, one of the effects of global warming. 
If this were to get colder (it's ten degrees colder than average right now), we'd all freeze to death. Hence, my email address. Oops, went off topic there. I keep doing this, when people are talking to me. Then I go, "Sorry, I wasn't listening. What did you say?"

I can't believe I'm saying this, but go onto YouTube and watch 30 Seconds To Mars new video, A Beautiful Lie. It's all about the Arctic melting and disappearing. 
Shut up, Stel. I still back MCR here.

- Syahirah and I met Cikgu Ramlah during break.

"Cikgu, aku pass kah? Brapa ku dapat, cikgu?"

"Syahirah, kau pass... 52."

"Banar kah, cikgu?" She turns to me. "My dad is going to kill me!!"

"Cikgu, si Yawen dapat apa?"

"Pass kali." *Here I did some little celebration. I passed!!! Woo yeah!*

"MIB?"

"MIB? Banyak fail tu. Yang paling tinggi, si Yawen. Paling randah... 2/100."

Syahirah then proceeded to yell at me for actually bothering to read my MIB for once. Heh. Peace, all!

No comments: