Friday, February 08, 2008

I love Wonderwall...

I'm sending photos via bluetooth right now. Or gigi biru. Whichever. My Mac won't detect my phone's thoughtfully supplied USB, so I have to go through this terribly tedious procedure every single time I want to transfer stuff.

Now, while I wait for my images to be "uploaded to Blogger", let me fill you in with my CNY '08 so far. It followed, of course, the eat get angpau eat get angpau pattern. I went to bed last night completely exhausted, but $770 richer. Heh. Man, it felt good.

This uploading is so lagging (Hah! Overused phrase here...). Maybe 'cause there are so many pics and the file's so big. (what can I say? Good quality bah...)

Let me talk some more. I managed to finish my Geo, apart from the (b)s on page 27... Which one are we supposed to skip? Both were awful questions anyway, so I skipped both. XD Screw the urgh-ish teacher. Oops sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, if you somehow get to read this. Oh well. The damage is done already. Let's be frank. You SUCK! 

People came to "pai nian" non-stop. Especially my neighbours. Apparently the whole neighbourhood thought it fit to come drop by the very same evening. I'm glad I had Nadhirah keep me company. Otherwise I think I would've gone crazy, what with all those kids (including my cousins) with itchy hands rummaging through my drawers, messing up the Rubik's Cubes my uncle so brilliantly solved, playing with my ping-pong stuff, pulling out my books from the shelves. Cute. No, seriously, cute.

I started the first day of CNY with a balancing fete. How much cereal was needed to balance a spoon on the edge of a bowl? I don't know. I didn't count.

My brother and cousin were forcibly dressed by their mothers to look adorable for the new year. Guess what? It worked. They were adorable, albeit slightly uncomfortable... That's Nathan on the left, my dad, and my brother. Nate's dad is in the background. 
Then Nate had to go and conveniently toss my red (with a yellow star. Vietnamese, yo) cap into the pond. It was worth it though. I had never heard him laugh so loudly before. It was so CUTE!


Then today, I went to my uncle's house for lunch. Since I don't eat pig (pork, whatever you call it), I had nothing to eat. Haha. But I managed to survive.
My cousins and I went crazy. While I watched, they (along with our niece [eldest cousin's daughter]) abused each other with handbags, pillows and fists. Chun Wee and his bros didn't go though. I wonder where he was. 

After I got home (leaving the rest of the family to gamble away their cash), my dad's friends and their families came by. I took their kids and we played outside. Biking, skateboarding, basketball, frisbee-ing, yeah. It was exercise. My stomach's inflating again. I want a six-pack. My flat flat stomach? It's gone. I miss it. 

Forget the pics. It's either Blogger or my espeed. Brunei internet. Tsk tsk tsk.

No comments: