Saturday, February 02, 2008

I like BM, but I suck at it.

I'd like to be a dolphin. 'Cause they're smart, cute and have an EQ higher than mine.

A strange thing happened to me last night. I just didn't know what songs to listen to. I tried what I thought was everything, but I couldn't get it. I shuffled. MCR played. Then, I remembered how much I loved them.
I'm back to being a My Chem fan. Yes! I'm happy.

I've got English homework to do, but as usual, I'm slacking. When Ms Anne asked us what plants lived in the sea, I went, "Seaweed~~!!!" like someone on stimulants or sugar high. If people were to describe me in one word, they'd say: crazy.

Extra class on CNY eve... At least there's air conditioning in the lab. And it's not a terribly horrible subject. *cough geo cough* I hold the Horrible Science/History/Geo books in high esteem though. I love them. This is the kind of stuff that makes me go, "I wannnnnnnttt~!!!!"

I don't get why people use the similarity sign (~) for stretched out words. I use it anyway. But just to avoid confusion, I want to clear things up. "wannnnnnntt" is not similar to "!!!!". Thank you.

Maz told us during break that it was apparently one of  her birthdays today. But we all knew her only birthday was on the thirtieth of October, so "What's up with that?" I asked.
She then commenced to explain there are four of her. 
"Quads?" I inquired, trying to get what she was implying with "macam twins bah".

This made Faizah laugh. "Mama-nya pun lagging lahirkan ah."

I'm still confused. Zakie and I kept exchanging bewildered looks while shrugging. I made it even worse by coming up with a theory that she had been abducted by aliens and was cloned several times. 

One of the things that make me feel small and vulnerable is the existence of aliens. What if they're really out there? What if they come and blind people with their terrible "shocking pink-ness"? (Sorry, another of my stupid theories.) What if they conquer Earth? What if they can't decide whether to clone us, use us as guinea pigs, make peace with us, torture us, suck our brains out or just kill us? What if I stop asking questions? What if...???

No comments: