Sunday, February 24, 2008

Vitreous Humour.

Oh man oh man oh man oh man! Three weeks till March the sixteenth! Hahaha.
I hope it kicks off just like last year, with Kimi winning.

It's just not fair, yo. Some people are already celebrating the end of TT1. And I've still got one more paper to go. My classmates are kinda blaming me for choosing tomorrow for our paper, but I know they'll find it in their hearts (I hope) to forgive me. Long story short, I did not want to have the tests like this: IRK on Tuesday, Science on Wednesday, History on Thursday. Hence I moved it to Monday. I need those three days to study.

Science ain't that hard, except for the bits where you gotta memorise certain laws and words. I'm completely into Vitreous Humour. Why? 'Cause it's funny. Humour, get it? Humour? *sorry for being so lame*

Now I remember what I wanted to write about yesterday. I was going to cast various aspersions upon the BB (that's the Borneo Bulletin), but I forgot. 

My uncle came back from Temburong yesterday and told us his school wasn't flooded. The BB said it did. 
Not only does its news lag a lot, there are lots of mistakes in them in addition to those concerning grammar and typos. Like, "four babies wereb born yesterday". That's not exactly professional, is it? And in today's paper, they said, "ok". 
What's wrong with "ok", you might be wondering? Never write it for English class. It's either OK or okay. But not "ok". They should know stuff like this.

So why do I read it in the first place? It's the least suckish. I should start subscribing to the Media Permata to improve my BM though.

*sudden change of topic due to my lack of attention span*
I'm a TS2 addict. Custom content rocks. I still wonder how I could have lived before it. I can't download onto this computer though. Haven't installed my game yet. It's a decision that's pending at the moment. The graphics on my eMac are choppy, but I don't want to spam this computer with all the stuff I download. 

Due to certain inconvenience's today, I was dragged to the Jungle Gym 'cause my brother wanted to play there. It's a terrible place. Like some torture dungeon, with children screaming and yelling at each other, throwing balls around, falling and crying. 
I only wish the place was bigger and nobody was there. I miss being seven.

By the way, I tried a hand at Fun Doughnuts this morning. A twenty-metre queue put me off straight away. Will persevere and keep you updated on my quest to taste aforementioned doughnuts.

No comments: