Friday, February 29, 2008

Superman: Goody two-shoes idiot loser?

I think Spiderman is gay. Like Superman (what did Frank Iero say about him again? "Come on, he's such a goody two-shoes idiot..*thinks for a while*..loser."), and Batman. I think Batman sometimes disguises himself as Batwoman and goes on dates with Robin.
Isn't that awesome?


You should check out what How It Should Have Ended did to LOTR. 

Speaking of gay people, Danny Noriega cried during the elimination. And so did David Archuletta. Aaww.

I managed to get the chords right for Vertical Horizon's Everything You Want.
What I don't like is that you have to tune half-step down. It's awfully troublesome. At least it sounds good. XD
And now my fingers hurt. I have so much to practice. Argh. 

I'm doing a short post today. Need to wake up extra early tomorrow so I can be out there waiting for that bus in the dark. At six in the morning. Still dark. At six. In the morning. When it's dark out. Dark. Still. At six. A.m.

No comments: