Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"Gong xi fa cai, ang pau gia lai..."

I'm sure every Chinese in Brunei knows that tonight's the dinner night. 

The CNY agenda almost never changes. Always the same all the time. On the first day, it's like, wake up, get dressed (try to look decent for the angpau givers), have breakfast, greet guests, eat, get angpaus, eat again, talk, have lunch, greet more visitors, get more angpaus, eat some more, etc etc.

Yeah, a lot of eating. This is so Chinese. Everyday eat a lot, grow fat, complain then eat again. We're such greedy people. Then for gambling, pattern is similar. Gamble a lot, lose money, complain then gamble again. Mm.

So this Geo teacher of mine had to go and give us ten pages of our beloved Geo workbooks to do as homework. Where had the caring-ness of teachers gone? I thought they were supposed to be considerate people? Chinese New Year, man! I need a life! 

Then the MIB peta minda (mind map!). Agh. You know, Cikgu Ramlah said if she didn't have twenty-four MIB books on her table on Tuesday, no test. So, I thought, why not just NOT do it? Saves time and energy. My MIB sucks anyway. 

Oh crap. My mum stuck her head through the study door and said, "Study ah..."

Mummy, please don't kill me. I'm blogging bah, improving my English bah. Cannot kan?

I need to go shower (and maybe try to do my homework?) before the dinner bell sounds. I don't want to turn up for the CNY dinner in my school baju kurong. No way. Though I am wearing a purple shirt tomorrow...

So... A BIG happy Chinese New Year~!

Ai... Similarity sign again.

No comments: