Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Get some ice...then??

My big speakers are down. Cables are all not connecting well. Must get it to a doctor, or suffer Maroon 5's awesome bass without my subwoofer going "boom boom...boom".

Or was it because my brother brilliantly hid a Payday dice in there so long ago?
Either way, this sucks. I was really hoping to rattle the windows downstairs with my "boom boom"s like I always do when I feel like gettin' the whole house into da beat.

I finally handed in my PE notebook today. I thought Neko and I were in for it, you know. I brought it to school yesterday but forgot to give it to our teacher, the one who told us on Monday, "Kalau inda, fail ah kamu."

My Science marks were....GAY. I got into a big mess 'cause I had scribbled assorted 'comments' like "this is gay. paedophilic, homosexual, and transexual. As gay as James Brooke and as paedophilic as Barney," on one particular question and then found out we had to give it back. 

Maths was boring, as usual.
Geo, we went to the library, and did stuff, such as learn Chinese, look at naked people in art books, copy the world map from the Geo textbook for no reason, play Bingo, read books on "Kewafatan Nabi Musa a.s. dan Nabi Harun a.s.", draw funny pictures, then photocopy them, and all that stuff you do in a school library.
English, we watched a new movie, "Duma". Duma was adorable as a cub. And I learnt that Ms Anne has this awful habit of pausing at extremely something-big's-gonna-happen-and-we-know-it moments and telling us the time's up, leaving us on tenterhooks.

She'd do good writing a horror movie. All that suspense and those cliffhangers.

Someone twisted her knee during training just now. It was...panicky. Then sa bum nim gave us this twenty minute lecture on what to do if you find yourself injured in some way.
Step 1 - Relax. Don't make your injury worse.
Step 2 - Lie down motionless for the first five minutes.
Step 3 - Get some ice, make yourself a cocktail and enjoy.
Step 4 - Get more ice, place it in a bag, and compress the ice pack onto your injury.
Step 5 - Wait for a while until numb. Then test out your damaged joint.
Step 6 - If still painful after three days, see a doctor.
Step 7 - Unless really painful, see a doctor immediately.

See? I remembered that. Except I think I'd replace the cocktail with some orange juice instead.

No comments: