Monday, February 18, 2008

Somethin's fishy...

I have spent the last four hours cramming IRK. The bad news is, I can't remember a thing right now.

You didn't just catch me slacking. I'm...uh....taking a break. Yeah. Taking a break. Studying too much can have dire consequences, you know. Like...urh...um...your eyes getting strained? Brain overload? Hm...

I sounded like this this morning when I was asking for notes from my BM teacher. (P.s. My marks sucked like hell. Total total crap.) It's a known fact that my Malay sucks. Seriously. 
My language use (I wish I could pie chart this, but I have had enough of Maths for today):
   English - 50%
   Hokkien - 49%
   BM - 0.5%
   Mandarin and miscellaneous - 0.49%
   Weird alien sign language unknown to yourself (and probably me too) - 0.01%

Sometime during break, Myra asked me a question.

"Yawen, is the Maths test hard?"
"Well," I say. "I got ***."
"You what?" She gives me a disbelieving look. "I hate you."
"So...It's not that hard, I guess."

Must escape the wrath of Myra. And the wrath of my Geography teacher. You see, there's this teh tarik incident that happened last Thursday... Well, let's just say she won't be too happy the next time she sees me. And it's not only going to be me who's dreading her visit to our class. We predict our Geo test results will be out by then, so...we're all dead meat.

One person who I can guarantee is satisfied with their Maths marks is Neko. 80%. She has never passed an official Maths test before, for the record. I'm so proud. 

Let's see... What other interesting thing happened today (as not to bore you and for the prevention of people falling asleep while reading this)?
Extra Commerce class. We moved next door to 3U 'cause they got da aircon, yo. But it wasn't switched on when we migrated, so the guys had to kick up a huge fuss over who had to go and poke the air conditioner with a broomstick like we used to do in Form One and got lectured for it.
Then 'cher Sofy walked in with the remote. "Beep!" it went. Ah...bliss.

During lunch, Faiza got tricked by a Koi. 
"Hey, guys, ikan tu mati kah?" pointing to an eerily motionless fish.
Then after worrying for a few minutes, she turned to walk away.
"Uh...Faiza? The fish just moved."
"Ah? I just got tricked by a fish."

One last thing, the girls from 3T have serious issues. And I'm not kidding you.

No comments: