Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pakcik, come back!

*wedding bells chime in distance*

Ahem.

*Starts awful rendition of.....what's the name for the song that goes "Here comes the bride, all dressed in white"?*

Anyway, here's the bride being carried by the groom all dressed in red.
I bet he's hiding all that strain under a mask on his face. Personally, I liked Lillian's wedding better.

At least a limo came. I do not want to know what they did in there.

Oh, and those are tree trunks in the background, in case you're wondering.









BM was fun. Cikgu Ramlah gave us these coupons for redeeming dictionaries for a much cheaper price, and I think Khallaq made some comment about not needing one, which prompted her to make constant references to the use of dictionaries. He got embarrassed. We laughed.
Short sentences have bigger impact.

We officially have all our marks back today. Our History teacher just had to go and "explain to us about" the First World War before giving our papers back. And she miscounted my marks, too. Let's just say I'm happy with 'em.
Then we just had to go and compare averages. My sucky BM marks. *pouts momentarily* 

The school National Day celebration. Was it really necessary?
There was an impressive speech, emo sajak-ing and another terrible (in my opinion) audio visual presentation. They should stop showing those.
I still have the lyrics for those patriotic songs we were made to sing. It was awfully amusing. So was the aerobic/hidden-joget session. I guess it wasn't that bad after all.

Just when we were enjoying ourselves, the worse came. Our bus driver, dear old pakcik, told us this morning to look out for a new bus; he had been transferred to Sayyidina Hasan.
So we searched for a KG4932 in the parking lot. And...we saw it. It was crappy. And hot inside.
I'm not racist or anything, but that guy up in front next to the driver was annoying. A completely, utterly, absolutely infuriating man.
Maybe it was a bad first impression, but I don't think I'll like this new bus. The guy told us to be up and waiting for the bus at six in the morning. Which is, the time I usually put on my uniform with eyes that keep wanting to close and when it's still dark out.
It doesn't take an hour to get to school from our houses, you know.

URGH.

No comments: