Monday, February 04, 2008

Squeeeek!

I had my first taste of CNY today. Cookies. Mmm...

Uncontrollable eating, here I come! All those days of careful dietary habits are coming to an end. Man, I love CNY. 

It's the year of the rat. Then what's Mickey Mouse doing? It's rat, hello?? R-A-T rat. Rat and mouse are obviously, not the same. So there. But what's stopping the people from mistaking the adorable mus as it's less cute cousin, rattus?
I don't know, but I'm going all Latin here.

I spent all afternoon trying to get my "Jemputan Perkahwinan" done. No, I'm not getting married (bet I disappointed ya there), I was merely finishing my BM homework. After poking fun at the list of names on our genuine wedding invitations, Neko and I made up the funniest names for her fictional couple. 

Dengan hormat dan takzim persilakan....blah blah....majlis perkahwinan

Dayang Nur Hanafiah Binti Ahad
dengan
Awang Noor Hanafi Jumat Bin Sabtu

So many days... Haha. While I was at Neko's house, Maz messaged me to ask whether she could bring firecrackers to my house for CNY. 

"Why?" I asked." You want to burn down my house?"
Then Neko pulled out her phone and sent a message to Maz at exactly the same time as I did. She typed, "You want to burn down bro's house!?"
Maz's reply, "Hey, is Neko with you now?"
Then I turned to Neko. "Hey, 'dhirah, tell Maz you're not with me right now. Tell her you hacked into my phone or something."
And guess what? Maz took it all in. "Kasian jua si yawen," she said. Hahah. We're planning on telling her the truth tomorrow though. 

I got caught today during English class for saying the word "nice". I've made it a habit to say that word ever since Ms Anne banned it. It's kind of fun to piss her off. Nice.
Too many rules. It's a bit of a drastic change, from Mr Perry to Ms Anne. The days of free speech and not handing in homework on time have vanished. 
MB3T have got Ms Zaza this year. She's cool, but strict. Well, nobody's perfect. *sigh*

We did fartlek training in PE class today. Not surprisingly, everyone giggled. Fart. Haha. Those Swedes. Why did you have to invent this training system? Why? Translated,  fart means "speed" and lek means "play". So literally, it's to "play with speed". Cool, huh? 
My dictionary's back on, that's why I'm sounding all nerdy again. 

Since we had our electricity back less than a week ago (this calls for a small celebration *throws imaginary confetti around*), the fan behind where we (that's Syaz, Qilah, Stephanie and I) sit has started squeaking.
It sounds awfully dangerous. Like a slightly loose tooth swinging around in its socket. Except that this loose tooth can kill you if you so happen to be under it when it falls. 
It's not just the small squeak squeak, it's a big squeak-a chikka squueeaaka chikka. Though it does had this fun rhythm I can concentrate on when class gets too boring.

No comments: