Monday, February 25, 2008

Nacho-flavoured purple slime.

I'm envious.

My cousin went to Singapore to get a Macbook. There was a promotion, and he got a free RAM upgrade to 2GB, a $100 voucher and tax back. So kalok! And as if it wasn't enough, he got himself a new phone. XD
I rugi.
The Science test sucked. I hantam-ed almost everything and I hope I end up as lucky as my cousin.

Still, TT1 is over for 3R. I think the only time we'd celebrate the end of an exam this year would be the end of PMB. 

Cikgu Haiseh gave us a really short lecture today on...something....can't remember. Hold on, need time to think. I wasn't really listening until she mentioned laptops and guitars. So, she can't ban them after all. Yes!
"Notebook dan laptop boleh dibawa, sama dengan gitar ah. *skipped out here. Something on noise disturbing other people?* Tapi, tapi(repeated for emphasis) kalau hilang, jangan complain arah cikgu ah."

I see she's taken up our new principal's habit of speaking in MIB. Melayu Inggeris Bercampur. I think it's pretty neat. Oh, wait. She took up speaking Malay with itty bits of English in it ages ago. Never mind then.

On the topic of noise pollution, there was this teacher who walked into class 'cause 'cher Yati wasn't here to teach us Maths (she came later, much to my chagrin) and told us we could do whatever we wanted, on one condition: we had to be quiet as mice. Or quieter. Like...a television on mute?
Anyway, he went into some animated lecture on noise pollution and how it stressed people (or him) up and couldn't relax and et cetera et cetera with dramatic hand gestures and funny sounds coming out of his mouth to highlight his opinion. I raised my eyebrows so high, they went through our holey ceiling. What made it worse was his Indian accent. I get your point, dude, but please. Just...please.

Then during break time, when I thought I could get away from all that blabber on orders of symmetry, the guys had to go and rewrite songs to include my name in them. It was so wrong.
Also, I had to help Fazrul choose a topic for his Science thing. My not-so-accurate recollection..?

Fazrul: Yawen, help me. I need to choose a topic for this Science thing...! *hands me teeny piece of paper with Science topics concerning light energy*
Me: Fazrul, dude, come on. Just pick one. How hard can it be? You're the monkey boy, monitor, emperor. *pats him on back*
Neko: 'Bang, she's right. *pats him on back as well*
Fazrul: Come on, help me!
Neko: Hey, how come you listen to her ah?
Me: I'm his regent.
Fazrul: Yeah, she's my regent. Seriously, I've got a meeting in five minutes! *consults his watch*
Me: Good for you. *takes on serious business tone* You should do this, or this, no, this is easier. How about that? That looks fun.
Fazrul: Okay, I'll do that.
Neko: What? So fast? 

Ps. Today, I told some MPs, "Look, I HAVE socks, all right??"

No comments: