Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Yo, I'll tell you what I want. What I really really want. 

I want more time to finish filling in those blanks in my Geo notes, that's what. 

Half hour and ten minutes later.....I'm back with a finished set of Geography notes. I wonder, what happens if you fill in the blanks with the wrong answers, nobody tells you they're wrong and then cram your wrong answers for your test? Hmm. It's a dangerous thing, these lines. For example:

Hawke's Bay is often called the ____________ of New Zealand.
I could completely ignore the textbook fill it in like this...
Hawke's Bay if often called the body of water that belongs to a species bird of New Zealand.

But that obviously wouldn't fit in the blank, so I have no choice but to write Fruit Bowl, as expected. 

So yeah. I wonder, can anyone actually read this? Hmm.... What a thought. I mean, what's the purpose of this anyway? I don't get it... Must be some hidden meaning. By the way, can anyone translate this? If you can, please call me at 2226111. Thank you.

What is this Webdings font anyway? It's kinda interesting.

TT1 in less than a week! CNY eve is tomorrow! Stephanie's birthday is today! Things are moving so fast. Wasn't time passing by quickly and unnoticed one of the signs of the coming of the end of the world? Now that's more interesting.
Two hours of Science class tomorrow. It's gotten a bit boring, ever since we left the topic of light (and playing around with those ray boxes and various lenses). 

Now imagine if they gave you this for your PMB English Oral:

The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick. 

I can't say it. My tongue gets all tied up (which is exactly the purpose of these tongue-twisters). There's a much simpler one though.

Moses supposes his toeses are roses,
but Moses supposes erroneously;
for nobody's toeses are poses of roses,
as Moses supposes his toeses to be.

No comments: