Saturday, February 23, 2008

Brunei's 24th National Day.

Fratini's half price offer isn't good for my stomach, that's for sure.
I'm stuffed.

I managed to catch a few bits of our N'day celebration this morning. The dancing was good, but I seem to remember last year's being more...eventful. More "corak"s. Or maybe I missed out? Hmm.

I was about to click on that little "The Sims 2 Pets" icon when my mum burst in, reminding me to study. "Yes mum," I replied obediently. I turned to my Science book.
My Science studying... I ended up scribbling all sorts of nonsense onto a piece of paper, such as "I am a lunatic. Rambo is a fat lunatic! *insert stick picture of fat Rambo and a regular stick man me with the caption 'How a camera works: taking pictures of me killing overweight Rambo'*".
After realising I wasn't going anywhere with labeling the Vitreous Humour I drew with lots of "Hahahahahahaha"s, I simmed. It wasn't very productive, but I kinda went crazy and bought Keith a drum set, bass and guitar, then spent majority of the household's simoleons on building a crappy stage complete with neon lights. After that I moved Lex out and spent more simoleons on a lot. The family's back to being poor. Sigh.
I could open up the cheat box and type in motherlode, but it isn't worth it.

I'm listening to Nickelback right now. I like Chad Kroeger's voice. My dad has dubbed him "simple chord man". They do use kinda easy chords sometimes... And their songs sound alike. But a quote from Mike Kroeger, "When you have a distinct style, you run the risk of sounding similar."

By the way,

Happy 24th National Day to Brunei and all Bruneians out there. 

Tunas Bangsa.

No comments: