Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Somehow.

Stepping forward to the teacher's table to claim a half-mark she had left out on my test paper took me a whole lotta guts.

"Urm, cher?"
"Hold on," she says. "Where's my red pen?" She rummages her pencil case and looks under our Spongebob decorated class register. Successfully finding her pen, she turns to look at who had been addressing her.
"Where's my teh tarik? I was waiting for you."
"Urh...."I faltered. So I went back and couldn't find her. Maybe I was blind. Who knows? At least I didn't dump her teh tarik all over her table. XD


Then came our IRK test. It was...okay? I think I had my answers right...but I could be very wrong. This leaves us with two more tests: History and Science. My History essays don't fare that well. I'm not looking forward to it, considering I haven't studied yet, and the test is on Thursday. 

After our IRK, came an hour of English before we could go home and goof off. More turtles. It was hard to resist writing, "the turtles migrated 3000 km to have ***". Well, it's Science, isn't it? Neko told me in the bus just now that she had just realised what 'mating' meant.

Nazirul was all emo when we got to the bus. Apparently his composition had scored a 12/20. The composition where his mum "cutely put him to sleep". I seriously don't see how one's mum can be cute that way. *shudders*
He should stop watching all that anime. Also, he told us his English teacher had banned the words 'happy' and 'sad', like my English teacher had banned "nice". Nice.


Maz and I made up a new geo formula:

            Pass rate-fail rate=natural disaster
            Fail rate-pass rate=alien invasion

Somehow.

No comments: