Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We're all wack.


Remember I said I was gonna post pics?

This blue fella' here is the definition of the evil eye. Well, if you don't count my mum's diabolical stare...





This was when my cousin and I had nothing do but watch his brother play chess with our other cousin, Cindy.
Her poor chess pieces got locked up. See? This is what happens to beaten chess pieces. Bet'cha didn't know that.





Then we made up this stupid scene. The white had killed a blue knight piece. They're all sakai-ing over it in this picture.







Then the blue knight at the back kills a pawn. Violence then ensues, causing an epic battle that may never be seen on the face of earth ever again.







Cindy lost. This is what "pwned" really means. Haha.







Soo....

The Geo test, it didn't happen. 
The MIB test, was a-okay.
The Commerce test, it was pretty simple.
The English test, it was urgh-y.
But yeah, I think I did okay overall today... I think. It doesn't hurt to have low expectations, you know. At least it was ten times better than yesterday.

Geo is tomorrow, and so is the Maths pretest. Failures get to stand in front of the class and be laughed at. Isn't that great?

'Cher Sofy said "What the hell" in class today. Apparently, she was scolding someone, was frustrated and said it to emphasize her anger.
Syahirah heard it, and so did Syaz. But I didn't. Must get my hearing checked. How could I have missed out on this historical moment? I almost always get to hear teachers swear. Like when our ex-science teacher said "crap" twice, and when a certain English teacher said the F word and assorted other expletives. 
But she did say it. Oh man, that's so cool. I think I'm beginning to like her. 

I want to sim, but I can't. I have to go and study information on the Aborigines and farming that's at least ten years old and completely outdated. 

Certain songs make me think of certain things. When I listen to Rockstar by Nickelback, I think of brooms. (This is because Neko and I were going to perform this song sometime last year. I was on duty, holding a broom and sweeping the floor when she started singing the words, "I'm through with standing in line...")
When I listen to U2's Electrical Storm, I think of mermaids. 

No comments: