Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Amsterdam.

Due to time differences, this post is dated: Tuesday, 9-6-2010.


Hello, Blogger.


Is this proof enough that I'm currently in The Netherlands? 'Cause like, if not, I think I'd have to drag an entire windmill back.

On an entirely random note, I love my cousin's sound system. (It kinda manages to penetrate the sound of little children arguing.)


Anyway, went out to Delft yesterday, and Amsterdam today.

Have weird footage of little children chasing pigeons (and me saying retarded things while recording).

There are so many bikes here, it's awesome.

Amsterdam was great. Got rained on, bought stuff, and like, ate.

Need to shower now. Got early morning flight to London to catch. Wootz.

If I don't get internet connection for the next week, I'll have you know something awezum be going on.

Wootz.

Adieu.


P.S. Still haven't touched 'Monsters of Men'. Shouldn't have lugged it all this way.


No comments: