Friday, June 11, 2010

Erik > Raoul

Blogging from iPod right now, 'cause my cousin's using my laptop and I totally owe him one 'cause he brought me out to watch the Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre in London last night.

Now surrounded by little children making loadsa noise.

Heck, if I ever have kids, I am not ever going to bring them out on holiday till they're old enough to behave. Like, ever. (My kids are going t b so deprived, but it's not worth it.)

But I digress. London is an amazing place. Great for shopping and sightseeing, but since we're with women and little children, sightseeing is kinds limited (sad face).

Went to the National Gallery yesterday. Seriously cool. Saw plenty of awesome paintings. And the feeling you get when you realise those scenes in those paintings actually happened.

The opera last night was brilliant. Loved the songs, the effects, the lighting, the acting, the singing, the props, everything. Was wondering what it'd be like to watch the real thing after watching the movie, and I can tell you that I honestly loved it loved it loved it.

Okay, better go now. Little children need controlling.

Adieu.


P.S. The best threat ever for little children? "........... or else you won't be able to go to Disneyland." Win.

No comments: