Thursday, June 03, 2010

Oatmeal.

I've neglected poor Blogger for a few days, but I'm still on Twitter pretty regularly.

Got to know this site thanks to Michelle Tweeting about it: theoatmeal.com

Awesome site.



So what have I been up to? Nothing much. That's why I haven't posted. 'Cause there's nothing to talk about.


What I've achieved over the past few days:

- Read a bit of xkcd.

- Finished re-reading 'The Knife of Never Letting Go' and now in the middle of 'The Ask and The Answer' which I am hurrying through to get to 'Monsters of Men' and finally understand it (speaking of which, I can't remember where I left it. Must be lying around the house somewhere, hopefully).

- Learned how do play The White Stripe's 'Seven Nation Army', which is awesome to set to full volume and drown out the sounds of a certain little boy bugging me to do things.

- Managed to play the 'Plug In Baby' riff along with the song. Muse Muse Muse, I love you.

- Found theoatmeal.com and love it.

- Sleep.

- Eat, like, way more than I do in S'pore. It's horrible. I feel like such a glutton.

- Sleep some more.

- Eat some more.

- Sleep again.

- Watch a teeny bit of television.

- Update software.

- Download songs.


Bleh, that's pretty much it.

Leaving for God-knows-where tomorrow. Fourteen-hour flight, I heard.

So probably won't be posting for two weeks. But who knows? I might find internet access. (Fingers crossed.)

Anyway better go now.


Enjoy your holidays, everyone.



Adieu.


No comments: