Thursday, June 24, 2010

Toy Story

Finally a more current post (although one or two might come about a week or two ago).

Currently watching the Italy vs Slovakia game.

I support Italy, 'cause that's where Ferrari comes from. (Actually I like Argentina more, but they're not playing tonight.)

And the pre-game Italian national anthem sounds so familiar 'cause back in the day when Ferrari kept winning you'd hear it all the time.

Sigh, Ferrari. Hope you guys will win this weekend.


Speaking of this weekend, I'll be back in school (depressingly) by then and I won't be able to watch the race (sad face).

I missed Montreal's race two weeks ago and it kinda broke my heart. And there was a McLaren one-two.


I've been waking up seriously late lately, and I blame it all on jet lag.

Went to MS on Tuesday, met plenty of old friends again (didn't see Wani or Fazrul or any other of the ex-Rs though).

Went to Gadong yesterday, with Wardah, Fatinn, Syaf, Insan, Nazihah and Yee Rou. And yes, I am the shamelessly self-proclaimed King of Poklenz (don't remember how that came about though, but yeah it happened).

Then left early for this slightly epic yet weird birthday dinner/celebration thing for my aunt. Was fun though.

Watched Toy Story 3 today. Much as I don't believe in sequels, I thought this one was pretty good.


Okay, gotta go now.

Adieu.



P.S. Type in "why" into Google search and one of the things that comes up is "why can't I own a Canadian?". Wow.

P.P.S. I can tell kids stuff like, "When I was your age, Toy Story (1) came out."

No comments: