Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Careless Whisper

I don't know why, but it's been weeks since Muse@Stade de France and still find myself almost always ending up listening to Muse.

Okay, I need to broaden my horizons a bit. So tell me, what should I do for TalentSearch finals?

I seriously need help. I honestly haven't the slightest clue what to do (actually I was thinking something along the lines of John Mayer).

Looking up random covers on YouTube now, trying to find some inspiration. Hmm.

So like, if you feel like lending me a hand you can totally leave a tag or something.


Anyway, wanted to post yesterday, but it was late, and if I didn't sleep I'd have GG-ed at school today.

Was pretty bummed about Japan losing out to Paraguay. I think Japan played pretty well. And yes, I am proud to be Asian. (Asians rule.) It's cool to be Asian. We invented all the cool stuff like kung fu and chopsticks and sushi and ninjas and paper (who says paper isn't cool?).


Study time still isn't productive. We're kind of locked out of the discussion room, so we've been forced to keep quiet (relatively. We still talk a lot). Need to find some way to concentrate, but nothing seems to be working so far.

Better go do Physics now. I loathe ridiculously ambiguous and badly-written questions.

Sigh, numbers.


P.S. I sure hope to be like this guy in sixty years or so.

P.P.S. This is an amazing cover of George Michael's 'Careless Whisper'.

No comments: