Monday, June 28, 2010

Past.

PSK Taekwondo is probably over now, and according to Lorena, everyone in the national team got golds (congrats guys, but nobody's going to ever read this anyway).

Truth be told, I was never really great at the whole sparring thing, but I really do miss it. Like, it seemed like just yesterday PSK 2008 was happening, and I was there, being part of something I'd probably never be ever again.

Man, that's sad.

Maybe that's somewhere I fail in life. Didn't really have the guts to actually go all out or the dedication to practice well.


Anyway, yeah, first day of Sem 2 today.

Not that bad, to be honest.

A few new teachers, new mentor, new modules (depressing, actually).

Had PE first thing in the morning. Best World Cup final match ever? North Korea vs South Korea.

And then like, did stuff.

Had a boarding assembly later at night, 'causing us to miss half an hour or so of the Netherlands-Slovakia match.

It's fun to watch football with a lot of other people. I find it really funny how we tend to have synchronised reactions, like "Whoaaa" and "GOALLLL" (it's like some universal football spectator language).

No way I'm going to watch any of the 2.30 matches, 'cause I honestly don't want to GG the next morning at school (see? I can be responsible if I want to).

Okay, gotta go read up for this Chem quiz we got tomorrow.


Night.


P.S. Kudos to the Slovakian keeper who got hit in the face (or to rephrase, managed to save a ball heroically with his nose) with the ball. Brave fellow.

P.P.S. "Football fulfills gay fantasies." -Ly En

P.P.P.S. Had this nightmare that Argentina lost to Mexico. Horrible.

No comments: