Friday, June 18, 2010

Muse @Stade De France

Saturday, 12 June 2010

Yeah, the title says it all.

This post is like, way overdue, but there's no way I'm letting this slip past me just 'cause of time differences and constraint.

And heck, it was awesome. So awesome, the word 'awesome' is now a major understatement. My vocabulary probably won't even be able to convey it, but I'll try my best.

Yeah, just in case, here's proof I was actually there:

Great seats.

I absolutely love the crowd. They sing along and they dance and they just radiate enthusiasm and energy and it feels amazing to be able to be a part of that.

They did this right after 'Uprising', the first song Muse did.


Yay people.

Thankful for the screens. Muse is flawless live.



Throat felt kinda sore the next day, but man it was all worth it.


Now if only I could watch MCR live...

If only.


Okay, gotta go now. Have other posts to type out 'cause I've got all my pics transferred.

Adieu.



No comments: