Sunday, June 27, 2010

Valencia 2010

I think I might start holding a grudge against Webber if this turns out to be one Ferrari's worst results this season (actually it's not really Webber's fault for crashing and bringing out the safety car that screwed everyone up, pardon my language, but God knows how well we would've done if it hadn't happened).

Oh, and yeah, people have started pouring back into the hostel, with smiles on their faces at seeing friends again and inward groaning at the hell we have to go through for another semester. (Yay for hostel food.)

People (including me) have also started opening their eyes to the vast amount of work that stretches before us (kids, this is also known as school).

We're all doomed. (Except those really smart people. They manage. Unlike me.)

I wish I wish I wish they wouldn't give us holiday homework. Please let us enjoy ourselves completely for once.

I'm starting to become suspicious about the whole safety car incident. How come all of the cars are suddenly in front of Massa and Alonso? It just doesn't make sense. And is this also why nine of them are under investigation? I don't know.

Blehh. Now it's Vettel against Hamilton for first, which is kinda interesting 'cause it's England vs Germany later on for the World Cup. I wonder if this is some sort of sign or something. I dunno. Just sayin'.

Some overtaking needs to happen. Like, desperately. And preferably in Ferrari's favour. Oh Ferrari, what's happened to you?

All right, better go now. Have journals to like, write.

Adieu.


P.S. Went out for lunch and then watched Ocean's Eleven in the TV room (courtesy of KT) with Woan Chyi, Insan, Adithya, Wee Thean and KT. Awesome movie.


No comments: