Friday, June 18, 2010

Musée du Louvre

Monday, 14 June 2010


It looks so good under good lighting, this pyramid thing. No, I don't think it looks weird or out of place or anything like that. In fact, I very much like it.
Simplistic yet so great.

Oh, and I spent most of my time getting lost. I kid you not. I got in there, and I was like, heck, where do I start? Wasn't really able to see anything in any order I wanted to see them in, 'cause all the signs are in French and I understand not even an ounce of French. So basically wandered around and eventually found the Mona Lisa ('cause that's what everyone goes to the Louvre for, right?) by pure luck.

Yeah, failed navigational skills. I'm never going to be an explorer or pilot or anything like that.


And I think I spent a lot of time staring at the ceiling as well.
I mean, look at them, they're ridiculously detailed (not to mention expensive). (Sorry for the overexposed pictures.)


The Pyramide du Louvre again. I'm kinda obsessed with this thing. It's so cool.


One day, when I'm equipped with a better sense of direction (or with a tour guide, or when they decide to subtitle everything in English), I'll probably go back and have a look at things again, 'cause I really didn't have enough time that day.


So, yeah.

Adieu.


No comments: