Thursday, May 03, 2012

Headfirst.

Currently exhausted, because that's what having fun does to you.

Woke up when Jean texted me saying she was going to be late meeting up at Vivo, and that's when I sorta jumped out of bed 'cause I realise I overslept. Made it earliest though, with Rania and Ji Hyun, 'cause turns out everyone was going to be late too.

Met up with MJ and Jean, lunched, then went to look for something to get Wei Ren for his birthday. Ended up deciding on an iPad case (since the one has is sort of dying) which looks really awesome.

Hung around Starbucks for a while to wait for Nikki. Played some logo quiz game on Jean's phone, which was ridiculously addictive. It's funny how I don't seem to pay attention to brands or logos or anything like that. But then again it is quite sad how nobody seems to stop to notice things anymore too.

Then went over to Wei Ren's house for his birthday party, and it was awesome. Played Rock Band, then barbecued, then repeatedly dived into the pool.

The food was good, goodness me. It seems like the older we get the cleaner our barbecues become, and we become so much better at it, too. I swear they shouldn't teach stuff like "honesty" or "how to deal with break-ups" for ACE, but instead just teach us stuff like "how to start a barbecue fire" and "how to look cool diving into swimming pools", because these actually apply to real life. The world could do with more people who know how to barbecue properly and stuff.

Need to swim more, I think. It's such good exercise, and I'm terrible at running. In fact, just being in a pool kinda works all your muscles because you have to keep yourself afloat and consciously moving all the time or you'll like, drown.

Walked back afterwards, because birthday boy lives conveniently close to school, and now I'm tired.

But yeah, super fun time with awesome people. Just the type of post-exams de-stressing we need.

Okay, going off now.

Night.


P.S. I realise I've been spending a lot more than I'd like to lately, so totally cutting down on expenditure. It's dangerous to fall into the habit of buying whatever you want or doing whatever you want just because you think you have the money.

P.P.S. Diving is addictive.

No comments: