Saturday, May 05, 2012

The last train.

So yeah, nothing much happened yesterday except sleep twelve hours from one in the morning until one in the afternoon, and then I went out to collect Russell Peters Notorious World Tour tickets with Wai Yin.

Man, third time to Vivo in three days.

Anyway, today was much, much more eventful, 'cause it was both Free Comic Book Day and the day we get to watch Russell Peters live. Awesome stuff, really.

Went out at eleven with Wee Thean and Kelvin, then met Wei Ren at the Buona Vista MRT station so we could head to the place together. Harris Planerds is at 313 Somerset, but the last time I was there it wasn't really a full-blown comic book store yet. Storewide 60% discount in lieu of FCBD, and man everything was so tempting.

Don't usually post pictures but here you go because I realise the covers are too well-drawn to be left out.

All of our spoils for the day. Fifteen free comics each (the thinner ones), then a bunch of compilations and t-shirts. Yeahey.

Our receipt. Yeahp, this is how much we spent, but then you compare that to how much we could have spent, so yes this was a total bargain. Good for us.


Pile of goods in height. 'Spiderman: Am I An Avenger?' and 'Astonishing Spiderman & Wolverine' is mine, then I have 'Wolverine: Inside the World of the Living Weapon' and 'Legends of the Dark Knight' for my cousin.

Was disappointed I couldn't buy a shirt because none of the good ones were in my size. Oh well.


Came back for a while, then left for Russell Peters' show. There were ten of us, three Indians included.

Basically spent two hours straight just laughing. How is that even physically possible? It's tiring to laugh so long, actually. Like all your muscles start aching and your eyes kind of start tearing and your voice becomes hoarse.

But yeah, funny stuff. I do not regret spending money on that.

Okay, really tired now.

Good night.


P.S. First time I've posted pictures in like, months.


No comments: