Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Button-ed up.

My holidays so far have been spent eating, sleeping, going out, watching pirated VCDs, basically lazing life away and neglecting my poor blog.

I went out to that Snow House place with Stella and Jan yesterday, after collecting my phone. It works now, thank goodness. Oh, guys, I actually took out my memory card first, which I forgot I did. Blame my seriously short-term memory.
 
Those Incomm dudes who repaired my phone left some personal text messages in there, stuff like, "Hny. Ling dah sampai", et cetera et cetera and took pictures with it. At least it works again, you know (though I was really tempted to post the numbers online and see what spam they'd receive). 

Since my phone isn't not working anymore, I might post a few pictures tomorrow or the day after or the day after that or whenever it is next that I am free. 

Also, I am going to add to my agenda the words "Kill Stella aka SAS' cream of the crop/8A1 girl/stick donkey/the wife of Chai" for posting my picture on her blog. Unauthorised. 

I watched my first race of the season on Sunday. Turkey. Button won. Again. Ferrari in the middle. Again. Not much fun, apart from the whole Vettel-Webber fight and poor Barrichello being stuck at the back (let the poor dude win, Jensen. He's already such a veteran). 
With Kimi becoming the Ice-cream-Man and people making terrible 'Button' puns, what has F1 become?

Speaking of that particular Sunday, Nate and Isaac came over (with their parents, of course. What were you thinking?). Cute beyond cute, the both of them. 'Specially the younger one. He's such an adorable little angel with dimples.

Imma gonna go to bed now. 

Night. Talk about today tomorrow/whenever I am free/in the mood to blog.

Arrivederci.

No comments: