Thursday, June 04, 2009

Pwnzorzxx.

0MGWTeFBBQROFLMAO itz JuNe~!!!!!!!!!!! 0MiGodz itzz lyk, s0 h@rD 2 b3li3Vezzzz. Tym g03x bYz s00000 f@stz.

Hey world. Sorry for that momentary relapse into n00b l33tspeak. Ever since Stella and I started doing it to confuse Effie, I've had the ever-growing urge to type that way. ROFLMAO.

Ahh, life. I believe phone companies have everything against me now. Apparently DST have deactivated my account, so I can't make any calls or send any messages. Pfft. That, and all the stuff in my phone has to be deleted if I send it for repair. I'm trying my best to back up all my pics and contacts now, but if you message me and I have no idea who you are, please forgive me.

So like, as most of you probably know (you stalkers), I'm back in Brunei now. 

At the boarding gate, where we were all sitting and waiting for our turn to board the plane, the news came on. "Plane goes missing." You know, the terribly tragic one where the entire Air France plane disappeared.
So I watched out of curiosity, along with the rest of the people in the area. Why were so many people interested in this? Then it hit me: We were about to board a plane. And this plane had gone missing. No wonder the people were worried. 

Oh, and it's awesome to be able to say, "Hey, I'm local," and grin at the long line of foreigners next to you while you join the much faster line for local passports. 

Ah, such fun.

And apparently I'm not allowed to download The Sims 3. Oh well. I've waited for so long already, another month or two wouldn't hurt.

Is lovin' Astro.

No comments: