Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nostalgia.

Oh God I'm becoming lazier by the day. 

I apologise for the lack of posts, which usually memajal on a daily basis. 

On Wednesday, I had dinner with Stel, Shar and Manda at Escapade and then on some weird impulse Shar decided to have a chocolate fondue at Swensen's, dubbing it an "all can eat" night. Hmm. 

Chocolate and banana gooood.


And then the day after I went to my great-uncle's house to see his granddaughter (technically my second cousin) Alyssa. The one with the huge eyes. Adorable. 
And their house apparently served a double-dosage of cuteness 'cause they had acquired a dachshund during my absence. Hyper little thing. Very cute.

Oh, and I went to MS too, and met Cikgu Ruzidah who asked me a ton of questions in the library. I miss her majal-ness. I miss everything about MS. It's just too awesome for words. 

I need to find a way to sync the iTunes of my Macbook and iMac, but I'm not quite sure how. Sharing isn't really helping right now. 

I got new strings and picks yesterday. Must change strings. 

Also, I had dinner with Stella(8A1 girl) and Effie(si famous) and got completely dwarfed in comparison. Not my fault I'm short. Spent time with at The Mall giving the poklenzzz little comments about how I would fit in with them being the emo gangsta-wannabe I was (perhaps still am) already in my black jacket. 

Poor poklenzzz. Always getting laughed at.

Let emos be emo, man.

Stella loves my Italian accent. I wonder why. 


I finished reading 'Acacia' this afternoon. Pure amazing, man. Honestly. I loved it, though it took me ages to finish. And to think it was named after a tree. 

Oh, and I don't have a Facebook account because people stalk me on it without me even having an account. 

No comments: