Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More nothingness.

YouTube search RayWilliamJohnson. He's the reason why I didn't accomplish much yesterday, apart from discover the dude who puts things on his head

I just got back from dinner. Fatinn, Wardah and I were talking about the Brunei language and the origin of the word "poklen". Dari mana tu?

Today was probably one of the most boring and pointless days of my entire life (which honestly means a lot, because I live a rather mundane one -not that I'm complaining, oh no, sir). 

Eight sad hours of nothingness and only one hour of proper lessons. God. 

If school's purpose was to bore us to death by making us endure long hours of dull lessons in hot humid classrooms or whatever, it has achieved its goal by making us endure long hours of nothingness. And it's cheap, too.

Right before PE, after three hours of being jobless, I went on some strange, retarded sugar high by eating a Tic Tac (courtesy of Jia Hong), a Gobstopper (courtesy of Cheryl), an (or is it 'a') M&M (courtesy of myself), and a Mentos (courtesy of Zhen Jie) at the same time. 

Also, today is MJ's (not Michael Jackson) birthday. Happy birthday Miao Jing, and please stop attempting to poke/molest me. Have fun being older (even though you're still way younger than me).


Now I need to go do some work.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Apparently I grew one centimetre since last semester. At least I didn't shrink like some people did. Hmm.

No comments: