Monday, June 01, 2009

Packin'.

I'm supposed to be packing right now, but I decided that if I didn't blog for another hour or so Stella would wake up and check and murder me over the internet. Tsk. Such impatience. 

In fact, I am packing now. My clothes (not very many) are all strewn on my bed my shelves are almost empty. All the dust I've uncovered is killing me. Nose has been running and my eyes are all watery. Don't like it.

Should I or should I not bring my guitar back? I'm still deciding (says the world's most indecisive person). What do you think?

Today's school holiday doesn't make any difference because it's a holiday for the Brunei peeps as well (armed forces day). No fun. I like to be able to make myself feel better for not going back sooner by telling people I can wake up late while they have to wake up early to unwillingly go to school. Especially the people from MS who have exams now. Hah. Mine are over. (For now, that is.)

Now I'm online and nobody's talking to me or replying.

If I were a sim, my social level would be so red now. All cooped up in my room, nobody to talk to, the phone I borrowed from Wardah is out of battery because I was stupid enough not to charge it before they left, my Sony Ericsson is still dead, nobody's emailing me. 

Where's the social bunny when you need it? (Inside TS2 joke. I'm sorry, I know I'm such a geek.)

I spent most of yesterday afternoon looking at Fail pictures at failblog.org with Ivanka and Hyeon Kyeong. Poor us. So jobless. Have to stay here longer than many other people. 


I want The Sims 3.

No comments: