Saturday, June 06, 2009

Poklen-ism.

I'm leaving for Nate's birthday party (well not so) in a while. Man, it's been three years since 06-06-06. 

We're going to Fratini's tonight, which probably means I'm going to miss qualifying, but that's okay. Birthdays only come once a year. And besides, I really want to go and see the little boys.

I hope Massa grabs pole position this time round. Four-in-a-row, Massa, please? 

Forza Ferrari, man. Forever and more. Has faith.

I still can't believe I'll be able to watch this race tomorrow. How cool is that? Super cool. Thank God for Astro.

I went out to our beloved (one and only famous) The Mall yesterday with Neko, her cousin, Myra and Wani. Ate at Pizza Hut. Yum. I'm probably going to have loads of pizzas during my time here. 'Cause pizza good. 

We saw all the people with black clothes and carefully gelled hair and heavy eyeliner and either jeans too skinny or too baggy. Ah, Brunei. Such style.

Let emos be emo.

I hardly update nowadays because I think it'd be rather boring if I went on and on about how I spent my day every single post. 

Like, for example, today, I woke up and went to brush my teeth. Then I got changed and waited for my mum to pick me up to pick up my brother by playing some last-minute The Sims 2 (yes, I know The Sims 3 is out) and after that we went to lunch and my brother just wouldn't shut up nor sit down properly then after we ate we went to my cousin's house for a while where I played some Spongebob-style Cooking Mama on her DS which was kinda fun till my mum said we had to go so then we left and came back home to watch 'Igor' this movie which I didn't really pay attention to 'cause my brother tried to stab me with his fake injection needle now I have two bruise-like spots on my foot and then I tried to do some other stuff blah blah blah.

You see? You wouldn't want me doing that all the time, would you? 


Adieu.

No comments: