Friday, June 26, 2009

Skulah inda baik, yo.

Michael Jackson is dead. 

Wow. 

I'm actually surprised how much it shocked me. I think I was living under the illusion that the dude was going to live forever. But he didn't. Now we're all doomed. Moonwalking will never be the same again.

June is almost over (besides the obvious). I think that once July comes in, I'll actually start remembering that this year is '09, not '08. 

I'm going back on Sunday. Early flight. 

I haven't packed yet, though. I'm thinking I'll have at least twelve hours to pack tomorrow so now I can go finish of Season 4 of House on my parents' DVD player. Whee. 

Not everyone likes to leave home. I don't either. But actually, after a while, it's not so bad after all. 

Adios amigos.

P.S. Max Mosley has agreed to step down. Isn't that great? Now if only they'd elect Jean Todt as next president of the FIA.  Forza Ferrari. (Not that I'm saying they should be biased towards Ferrari or anything like that. I just think Jean Todt will be a more decent figure.)


P.P.S. You know what makes me smile? Knowing that the Brunei peeps have to go to school on Monday too. =)

No comments: