Monday, June 22, 2009

The wrong trousers.

Yo yo apada yo. Nada yo. Banar? Banar. Yo. 

Apakan.


I'm copying this dude from Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak, the movie which Zall, Syaz, Zimah, Qilah, Meza, Izzah and Neko made me watch, by convincing me it was actually a horror-comedy and not one of those horror movies. They were right. It was amazingly funny.

My post count has been stuck at 444 for like, a week now, so I'm back here to give it a little boost.

The Sims 3 is awesome. Now, you can control even more aspects of your Sims' lives. I think I've turned into a total control freak trying to set how long my Sims sleep (whether it's until they've rested fully or until 6 a.m, which is regular Sim waking time), or what they do at work (chatting beside the water cooler? Sucking up to your boss? Slacking? So many choices). 

Neko came over a few days ago and we made this emo blue dude rockstar wannabe that sorta looks like Adam Lambert who has a wife and now two kids called 'Emoez' and 'Gangsta' '. It's a poklen world, man. 

I went to JP just now and all the rides were all dilapidated and all the people looked bored out of their minds. Only the kids looked like they were having fun (my brother included). 
That place really needs an upgrade. 

Yesterday's race was kinda of a disappointment. I mean, congratulations Vettel and Mark Webber and all, but I was just hoping Massa could get a podium position for once. Though fourth place is Ferrari's best result all season. 

Arsehole of a president of the FIA. I hope the new series (if it happens) kicks his arse. And Bernie's too.

One more week till school reopens. 

Bleh.



Edit: I stand corrected. Kimi got a podium once this season.

No comments: