Friday, December 10, 2010

"Beautiful, what's your hurry?"

Just finished reading Anna Karenina, and I have to say, it was an amazing experience.

Everything was so well written and delivered, and all the characters thoughts and emotions were spelt out and described, and when (SPOILER ALERT) Anna was losing her mind I thought I was going to go mad along with her.

I loved how everything was so thorough and thought-through, and how opinions were expressed and how each character had a clearly defined personality.

It was like watching a television drama, except you had to like, read the words off the page and there was no unnecessary added sex appeal and/or humour just so a wider range of people would be able to enjoy it.

Awesomeness awesomeness awesomeness.

Daniel Handler did right to talk about it in 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'. Thanks, man.


Speaking of which, I think I might start re-reading the series. Again.


Watching How I Met Your Mother now, because the happenings in the lives of fictional characters interest me greatly.

Bought 'Milk' the day before after lunch with my dad and brother. I'm kind of annoyed at myself because I felt a bit embarrassed when the guy at the counter tested it out for me. I shouldn't have been, but I was.

I will no longer care about what others think about my opinion on sexuality. I am open and if anybody wants to judge me for it then let it be.

So yeah, hopefully I'll find the time to watch Milk soon.

Going off now. Show's finished loading.

Night.


P.S. "Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach." -Aristotle

No comments: