Friday, December 31, 2010

The year two thousand and ten anno domini.

It's eight minutes to the new year, and my hair still smells of barbecued meat 'cause we were at my uncle's house earlier attempting to celebrate the end of the year and the beginning of a new one by eating and hanging out.

Didn't really work 'cause we had to leave before midnight (obviously) 'cause you know, people do grow tired early and need sleep.

To be honest with you, the whole "new year" hype doesn't really excite me. Sure, it's fun knowing I've got another cycle of the Gregorian calendar in front of me, but other than that, it's in no way more fun or exciting than Chinese New Year. Man, now that's a new year's.


2010 has been a great year, and everyone always hopes the new year turns out better than the last. When you come to think of it, as the years go by, things should be improving, by right, 'cause they say people learn from mistakes made and gain knowledge as time passes by. Which doesn't really happen, sadly.

Anyway, in accordance to convention, I'd like to wish everyone (whoever might read this) a happy, more-awesome-than-the-last new year.


2010, I bid thee, farewell.

No comments: