Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Percy Jackson.

Hello, Internet.

Was in Miri two days ago, and got myself books as an early Christmas present. I like to buy books in Malaysia 'cause somehow they're cheaper that in Singapore and have a larger variety than at home.

Anyway coaxed my parents into buying me the last two books of the 'Percy Jackson & the Olympians', which is a bit too late since the sequel series has already come out, but you know, better late than never.

And they were awesome. I like the series very muchly. Good for kicking back and relaxing with.

I also have 'Android Karenina' and 'Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters' because I vowed not to buy them until I finished reading the original books, which I recently have. Don't really feel like reading them now though, 'cause I think I might need a bit more time to let the original 'Anna Karenina' sink in. Oh Leo Tolstoy.

I've got 'Frankenstein' sitting on my bookshelves right now, but haven't touched it yet. For some strange, unknown reason, I haven't touched 'Ghost Hunter' either, although I've had it for a few months now. I don't know why. Maybe I'll relaunch myself into the epicness of the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness. Who knows.

When I buy books, I have a few problems. The first is that I hate to buy a book in a series out of order, and when I do buy them in order, I make myself buy them one by one in order to not spend so much at a time and to prevent myself from reading them all at one go and not doing anything else.


Books aside, we're going off to Kuching tomorrow 'cause my dad's cousin is getting married, and we're kinda obliged to show up because that's what people do when their relatives tie the knot.

So yeah.

Better go off and catch up on those YouTube videos I missed while I was away from the internet.

Adieu.


P.S. I love Christmas season 'cause my mum buys loadsa chocolate. Yum.

No comments: